Tuesday 13 February 2018

Wish Rainbow Stack

I’ve got a CAS card to share today, with a rainbow twist! 


I’m using the new Wish dienamic from MFT for this card. I die cut a piece of white card with a single stitched line rounded rectangle frame. On the inside piece, I die cut the Wish dienamic in the bottom right corner.

I added some rainbow colours to the frame, then adhered the panel and frame onto a white card base, and layered the positive 'Wish' die cut letters back onto the card. 


I then die cut the Wish dienamic from an assortment of coloured card stock, plus another white piece. 

Going in reverse rainbow order, I adhered the letters onto the card, one on top of each other. I then finished with the second white layer. In total, there are 7 layers.


When viewing the card from the front, the letters look white, but when viewed from the side, it gives a lovely rainbow effect.


I added an additional sentiment, from Lawn Fawn Upon a Star, on top of the stacked letters. Then I finished the card with some sequins on the background.

Thanks for joining me today,
Gemma

MFT Wish
Lawn Fawn Upon a Star



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team