Tuesday 6 February 2018

Playful Cats

I have a bright colourful card to share today. It features a grid of squares, which is one of my favourite designs when I want to include lots of cute images on a card.


I began by inking up a piece of card with a rainbow of different inks. I spritzed them generously with water for droplet details, then die cut them using the Lawn Fawn Zig Zag squares.

I love colouring in these cats from the Lawn Fawn Meow You Doin' stamp set. As cats have so many different colours and patterns, you can have a lot of fun. I coloured more than I needed, then cut them out and chose six different cats for this card. I'll keep the others for another project.


As well as the cute kitties, this set has some wonderful accompanying stamps that really help set a scene. I gave each cat a different accessory, then glued them onto the squares.

I used foam tape to add the squares to a card base, and that's the card finished. I'll stamp a sentiment on the inside of the card.


Thanks for joining me today,
Gemma

Lawn Fawn Meow You Doin
Lawn Fawn Zig Zag Squares



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team