Wednesday 8 November 2017

Scandinavian Prints Christmas

Hello and happy Wednesday! It's been a little frosty here for the past couple of days so today I'm returning to the Christmas theme with this card that would be an easy one to replicate for multiples.



I started out with a top-folding A6 cardbase, inking up the MFT Bold Diagonal Stripes Background stamp with some Lawn Fawn Lobster ink so that one side was completely covered. I hit it with a heat gun to ensure the ink was completely dry before using my Versamark Ink Pad to roughly coat the edges. I then heat embossed this with some gold embossing powder.



For the main panel, I stamped the largest solid simple tree from the Neat & Tangled Scandinavian Prints Christmas set using two shades of Lawn Fawn Ink: Noble Fir and Freshly Cut Grass. I hit it with a heat gun again to insure the ink was dry and gold heat embossed the coordinating horizontal lines stamp over the top. I also gold heat embossed a sentiment from the set under the tree and repeated the golden edges so the panel would match the background.

I love the bright colours on this card and it's definitely a design that you could mix and match with the other great sentiments from the set!

Thanks for reading!

Tallie

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team