Monday 16 October 2017

Anniversary Owls

Hello, Jenny here to start the week off with a couple of cute owls.... these were fun to 
colour and they have the funniest expressions too :)


I thought these two looked like a happy couple for an anniversary card ... 
okay, so Mrs Owl looks a lot more enthusiastic than Mr Owl!!
 To help make them the focal point I used a stitched dome frame and a older branch and leaves die 
set from my stash.  I thought it would look good bushing out beyond the frame.

The cloudy sky behind the owls has been sponged using a stencil and I added a sentiment from
 Avery Elles So Happy stamp set...


To finish off, I added a tiny red heart.... well an Anniversary card isn't complete without one is it!! :)

                            
                            

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team