Thursday 17 August 2017

Good Times Flamingo Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

I'm always happy to see a new kid on the stamping block! The newest brand in the Seven Hills Crafts store is Flora And Fauna and I couldn't be happier! I love them!

I pretty much bought almost everything, so deciding on a set to play with first was hard! I settled for the Flamingo Pool Party set because I'm still craving Summer:


I went minimal and modern with this card - Flora And Fauna sets lend naturally to this style with their quirky nature!


I kept my stamping simple, with the tree, flamingo and sentiment in black, the waves in an aqua, and the patterned 'sky' in a peach.


I added some simple watercolouring of the flamingo and sea to finish things off. That's all this card needs!

I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. A fabulous summery card - we just need the weather to go with it now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team