Saturday 14 January 2017

Thanks!

Hey stampers, Anni here!
With the holidays over I had to send a few Thank You cards, especially to my family for making this Christmas extra special. I found myself with no Thank You cards left in my stash. So I sat down to create a Thank You card.





I wanted to use the Gardenia Blooms Journaling Card die by Neat & Tangled for quite so time. It is beautiful, isn't it?
I die cut it twice from watercolour paper. I left the die cut in place to make the colouring easier. Because I had a second die cut I didn't need to be so careful to stay in the lines.
For the colouring I used ZIG Clean Colour Real Brush pens again.
I adhered the die cut with the negative space on a piece of scrap paper. The coloured flowers fit into the spaces like a puzzle.
For the sentiment I die cut the Thanks from the die set Sentimental Dies by Avery Elle and stacked them up for a little bit of dimension. That job is quite easy if you're using Stick it adhesive.
The word die cut fit perfectly in the space between the flowers. I just had to cut it down in length.
I assembled the cut and added some sequins for a finishing touch!


A card without stamps - totally unusual for me! Do you create often cards without using stamps?

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great weekend!
Anni

         

2 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love the colours and the kraft card you've popped it onto x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab inlaid die effect, so elegant framing the gorgeous scripty sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team