Wednesday 14 September 2016

Hello friend



Hello.
I have  a simple water colour card for today featuring Concord and 9th and the Gansai Tambi starry water colours.


I had die cut a piece of water colour card and then added some of the blue gold water colour paint.
Once dry I added some splashes of teal ink. 
The same ink was used to colour the die cut flower.
I then stamped the sentiment from the flourish set in black archival ink.
The starry water colours  have an amazing shine to them so I didn't add any extra embellishment.

FlourishFloral & Flutter Die Gansai Tambi Starry Colours Watercolour Pan Set (6)

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely shimmery card! Simple design but looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the shine added by the Gansai Tambi. Very eye catching and elegant. Thanks for the inspiration :) Esther

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team