Wednesday 15 June 2016

Rainbow Rose



Hello.
I thought I would give an older set some love for today's card.
I chose Sketchy rose from Altenew.


This can be quite a tricky stamp to colour so I decided to add colour a different way.
I have used distress inks and added some different colours to the stamp before spritzing with water. 
I then stamped onto water colour card,
This is a really easy technique and just adds a different feel.
Then using the same colours I splashed each colour over the panel.
I added the panel to my card base which was coloured with the same distress inks.
To finish there are  black and gold strips of card(they aren't that wonky in real life  ;)) 
Finally some sequins.

Sketchy Rose Image 1

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team