Monday 25 January 2016

Birthday Food



Hi there,

Well if my Pizza card last week, didn't manage to make your mouth water,
  I think this weeks card will definitely do the trick
Yep... I'm using that yummy pizza set again and teaming it up with Let's BBQ
which is also by Lawn Fawn.....



It was that slice of pizza that made me think of swapping images for letters and the BBQ set happily obliges too :) I've used Quinns ABC's alphabet to make up the rest of my greeting but as this is currently out of stock you could easily change this to any other alphabet stamps or dies you may have... Finleys ABC's jumps to mind :)


I've stamped coloured and die cut all the components before mounting
 them onto an embossed panel (sorry....embossing folder from my own stash not the store)
then added thin strips of black card to frame the greeting... I love how it turned out and I have another 'guys' card for my collection too.. Yay ;)

                  

                                   

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team